Thursday, October 1, 2009

Change is d law of life

I see dreams as a medium to live those moments which I otherwise won't be able to experience. So as so many things fit this definition it requires me to dream a lot and that too with open eyes....

I know i m unique in all of the billions of people in the world but not in a positive sense i dont know wats goin on my mind ..but i juz cant feel this pain...everyone r good at sumthin yep i too am but its already too late before i got to realise..now hav to compromise but unable to get it.. i know that evrythin is possible in this world but do i hav the gut feeling to overcome the sluggish nature and run run till i got to reach my destination ...but when do i do it? days are gone months r gone years r passing by but wen do i realise the importance of life wen do i grow...it is liek Emotional Attayachar..its not necessary to always live your life in an ideal, practical and goody - goody way. Sometimes you should have the liberty to screw up everything just for the sake of something.



Any human being can live an extraordinary life .But u need to want it with a deep degree of passion and a breathtaking level of commitment.If it were easy then everyone would be world-class.To be world-class requires focus,discipline,dedication ...can i achieve them if so when...

I luv the caption CHANGE IS D LAW OF LIFE ...
but wen do I
if so then wen????????

or i m forced to do it

No comments:

Post a Comment