Monday, February 16, 2009

myself


but what? I don't know...I wish I knew...

I don't wanna work anymore. It's a wastage of my time. But, the question is...if I don't work, then what do I do? I was thinking about studying further...but I don't think I wanna do it at the present moment. I wanna take dance classes, guitar classes, start my own business, you know, random stuff. Stuff that I would enjoy doing!

My friend says that I will be able to do all of that very soon. But, when is 'very soon'? I can't take this life anymore. It irritates me like hell!





Why am I feeling nervous? I don't know. I should not be feeling nervous. After all, I know what I want, right? I have worked on that for so long, I know the drawbacks, I know what can be done to improve that process, I have spoken to the right people out there. I am completely prepared, am I not? Then, why do I feel sooo damn nervous? I am suffocating! Is it because I don't know those people, is it because of the fact that I know that they will try to bring me down??? I don't know.




OKAY So, I am feeling very tired. And, just when I thought that I am losing tummy,I gain it back! I hate it! I have been promising myself to start gymming since a long time. But, my laziness is preventing me from keeping my promise. Every week I think that I will hit the gym, and get back into shape, but, it doesn't happen. I have some excuse or the other to skip that plan! And, my collegues n friends also doesn't say anything. they says, ''It's ok, baby! You will lose weight! Don't worry''! Arrey! Why should I not worry?


No you don't know what it's like
When nothing feels all right
To be like me
No you don't know what it's like
Welcome to my life....

No comments:

Post a Comment